Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Question about video files resolution and the Dingoo

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Question about video files resolution and the Dingoo

Postby dude1983 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 am

Real quick question. So I'm really excited about the TV-Out feature on the Dingoo. Not only for the games I'll be playing, but the video files I download. I got a website I go to get my TV and movie fix. I know that the Dingoo has a resolution that is 320 - 240. Which is pretty fantastic for the small device. However, the question I have is about my video files. While the size of the files is no big deal, (TV shows between 175-350 MB & movies between 600-750MB) it's the resolution that might pose a problem. On average, the TV shows tend to be 624x352 & movies tend to be 504x208. When I put the files on the Dingoo, will that be a problem trying to play them on both the Dingoo and out on the TV?
dude1983

Re: Question about video files resolution and the Dingoo

Postby ThaCoBRA on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm

you don't need to do anything... you do not need to re-encode the videos or mess with the video resolution... put the videos on the card or dingoo, connect the vid out cable, plug it in the TV, switch to TV mode, play the videos.

Even if the video is sized for the dingoo, it will look as good when connected to a tv.

I have tried several formats, all look nice.
ImageImage
ThaCoBRA

Return to A320 hardware