Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Problems with original dingoo firmware after flash

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Problems with original dingoo firmware after flash

Postby quadomatic on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:35 pm

There are a few problems I'm noticing with the functioning of the regular Dingoo firmware after flashing dual-boot.

First, the music player always crashes a few minutes after being left idle. Also, I can no longer access parts of the system settings menu (i.e., the about page).

Does anyone else have these problems?
quadomatic

Re: Problems with original dingoo firmware after flash

Postby Haas on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 am

quadomatic wrote:There are a few problems I'm noticing with the functioning of the regular Dingoo firmware after flashing dual-boot.

First, the music player always crashes a few minutes after being left idle. Also, I can no longer access parts of the system settings menu (i.e., the about page).

Does anyone else have these problems?

System menu does still work the way it had work that idle crash didn't happen tested one minute of idle time.
Only thing that i have noticed is a slight delay in main menu.
Haas

Re: Problems with original dingoo firmware after flash

Postby mr_beetty on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 pm

be sure to set your dingoo so it doesn't automatically shut off after a certain time. i had the left the default settings alone when i listened to music on it the first time, but it shut off after 30 minutes...changing it to manual shut off solved this issue.
mr_beetty

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks