Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

New MI2 console comming. Competition for our beloved Dingoo?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New MI2 console comming. Competition for our beloved Dingoo?

Postby MeneerJansen on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Robert2098: Thank you very much for your clear explanation. :)
MeneerJansen

Postby Derk on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 am

I bet you anything it is a sunplus system. These are cheap mp5 devices that have no upgradable features and the media player pretty much sucks on it. I bought one before my dingoo and will never go back. The thing broke within a month. The controls were terrible also.

The only thing that would make the dingoo cooler in my book would be the touch screen interface, and built in wifi for multiplayer or a web browser. The dingoo may eventually have wifi if dingux takes over the native os and is bootable to the internal memory. Booboo was looking into mini sd wifi adapters to use with the dingoo or possibly usb host interfaces. This thing doesn't have wifi, and no built in emulators, no customization, so I don't care about it. It won't compete with the dingoo. It's just like all the rest. It will disappear before you know it.
Derk

Postby DukeMagus on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

wifi on dingoo is only for automated updates... no web browsing, trust me
DukeMagus

Postby arcadekidflo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

Why not ? With a possible J2ME emulator you can use Opera Mini , which is really great
arcadekidflo

Postby Billinmich on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... _Games_MI2

release date: 01/10

The latest features are available on the MI2. With less than 100 built-in games there is always a game that fits completely with you. It is also possible to download games with the MI2 *, so the collection can be made much larger.

With 16GB internal memory lets you in all directions. The games are already taking part in a large herd, but with a 512mb of space you can devote to music, photos and videos can be added many extras.If the space is not enough, then there is the possibility dot memory by adding a Mini-SD Card

Touchscreen
With the 3.5 "large touch screen, different games are played using a touch pen. Allow a figure to jump by tapping the screen or from a stairs going down by one line to draw.

Accelerometer
Use the controller as MI2! Start the engine and move the console to the left or right to the car to go in this direction. A ball to the other side of this movement by bringing the well known game is also on the cap of a bubble blower is available. The boundaries are always shifting.

Video, photo and music
No sense to play a game, it is possible to watch a video on MI2. This device plays the file. AVI off, leaving a very wide range of movies that can be found easily on the console to process.

The built camera it is possible to own a video to include. Taking pictures is also the options. Make the best moments one photo and place it eventually to the computer. Let them stand on the MI2, then anyone can see, thanks to the Photo Frame function.

Back of the car can sometimes avoid the very long journey and the games just not as fun. Switch to the MP3 player and listen to the music you yourself have chosen.

Categories Games:
• Camera games
• Racing
• Brain Gym (Text NL)
• Puzzle
• Balancing
• Colors
• Signs
• Fashion Design
• Bowling
• Making Music Mix
• Educational (NL)

* To be able to download games to have a working computer with internet connection.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very neat lil item but with many flaws in the general idea. Touchscreen is nice to see on this tho.

****I just love the fact that people are still hashing at the possibility of wifi/browser support on the dingoo.
I have the internet on my phone(Samsung Behold) and hate looking at such a small screen. It's not really worth it but to check e-mail when i know i am expecting something important to come thru.
Billinmich

Previous

Return to A320 hardware