Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

New black A320 with new LCD controller

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

New black A320 with new LCD controller

Postby ChalkTrauma on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 am

I was planning to flash this firmware with the custom firmware by just replacing the a320.HXF like I did on my first dingoo ( this one is for a friend ).. But I am looking in the root of the file system on the dingoo and it isn't there..

any ideas??
'It is not over unknown seas but back over well-known years that your quest must go; back to the bright strange things of infancy and the quick sun-drenched glimpses of magic that old scenes brought to wide young eyes.'
ChalkTrauma

Re: New black A320 with new LCD controller

Postby PinkVolt on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Use the flasher. Unfortunately you need to use Windows (my main computer is an iMac and the laptop uses Ubuntu NBR; an old laptop uses XP) for that.

However though, when installing the custom firmware, don't use the default .dl file. Use the one in the new unbricking tool. That way you can use CFs on 9331_x Dingoos.
PinkVolt

Re: New black A320 with new LCD controller

Postby ChalkTrauma on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks.. a few 'leap of faith moments' but in the end it worked like a charm.. thanks..
'It is not over unknown seas but back over well-known years that your quest must go; back to the bright strange things of infancy and the quick sun-drenched glimpses of magic that old scenes brought to wide young eyes.'
ChalkTrauma

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks