Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

My Dingoo just arrived today!

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

My Dingoo just arrived today!

Postby jdoh on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:26 pm

...and the left dpad doesn't work too well. In fact it sucks ass :x , In order for it to work you have to press real hard on it which is really bothersome when playing games that require light taps of the button as apposed to hard pushes.

It really sucks playing games with an unreliable dpad :(
jdoh

Re: My Dingoo just arrived today!

Postby Link on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Return it for a good one.
Link

Postby kamiyay on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:25 pm

I hope mine is not like this. Mine will be waiting for me when I get home from work!
kamiyay

Postby jdoh on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 am

THANK GOODNESS FOR THINKGEEK'S 1 DAY SHIPPING! I finally got my (second) dingoo.. I'm about to open it!! :)
jdoh

Postby jdoh on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 am

...btw anybody know how to send things back to China, I've already got the address and everything I just want to know how to go about doing it.
jdoh

Postby Link on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 am

I suggest US Mail if you're in the US.
Go to the post office & fill out a customs form and pay for postage to China.

Pretty simple.

Cheers

Link
Link

Postby jdoh on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:21 am

haha I forgot to mention that.. I am in the US, thanks for the advice :)
jdoh

Postby gameenthusiast on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 am

I highly doubt it'll surpass the psp in terms of emulation, but man, who cares. The screens the right res, the buttons are all there, its tiny, and its got a nice interface. Actually, I've got one. Just ask yourself this question: if you could get a Color Gameboy with a back lit screen for $83.99 (the price on Gameyeeeah.com) that would play 80% of all NES, GBA, Genesis and SNES games -- without you having to buy a single game -- AND play all your MP3s...AND Mpeg4 videos...would that be worth the money? If you answered yes, then you should buy it!Image
gameenthusiast

Postby Haas on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Don't say that you don't have to buy the games. Everyone knows you can download it but at least pretend that you own the games...
Haas

Postby losa on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:24 am

Ok, my Dingoo arrived yesterday and I've had a while to tinker around with it.

First off, the design is great. This is exactly the kind of size I want this kind of device to be; small enough to fit into your bag or pocket but large enough to not give you hand cramps. In that respect it's a big improvement over the GP2X, which was a little on the chunky side.

The d-pad is also a massive improvement, although it's not 100% perfect. It's basically an exact copy of the DS lite pad but it lies a little lower in the casing, which sometimes makes diagonals hard. Still, if you're not playing fighting games then it's great.

http://www.ishopvideogame.com/dingoo-a3 ... -1679.html
losa

Return to A320 hardware