Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

mp3 playback issue, first second of mp3s are cut off

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

mp3 playback issue, first second of mp3s are cut off

Postby Flashlight on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm

I know i read this somewhere on one of the many dingoo forums but i just got mine in today, and i noticed the first second of all my mp3s are cut off, when it starts playing. I noticed it seems be the HEADPHONE jack thats actually being cut off, not the onboard speakers. In other words, when you are listening to mp3s with built in speakers there is no cut off at the start of the mp3, but if youre using headphones there is a BAD 1 second or so jump into the song, before you get audio.

anyone else experiencing this? i know one person was on one of the forums about the dingoo
Flashlight

Re: mp3 playback issue, first second of mp3s are cut off

Postby JeKel on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:38 pm

I think the 1 second gap is just oneof those little imperfections we will have to live with on the Dingoo. Much like the Y button issue or video buffering pauses. If thes are the main weak points, life isn't too bad. If yo want to get really creative for certain songs that it really bothers you on, you could dump the sudio files into an audio modification program and add an extra scond or so of silence to those tracks. Agreed this would be time consuming if itis bothering you on many tracks. I have only a couple albums in mine to test, but havent noticed the cut off on any of the songs so far so it can't be all songs.
-JeKel
JeKel

Postby Flashlight on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 pm

I read the y button problem is a firmware issue and they are aware of it and it would be fixed in a future firmware. Im not sure they are aware of the 1 second gap for earphone jack audio during mp3 playback
Flashlight

Postby JeKel on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm

They are aware of the issue. Read the thread where Dingoosophia responds to user gripes. She works for Dingoo and it really doesn't sound like they plan to do anything about it. IF firmware updates become available to fix such issues, then life will get even better :) Those updates may come from someone out there with programming skills and not directly from the manufacturer as many of her answers to issues were addressed with answers like 'maybe we will fix those problems on future sysems, but not the A320'
JeKel

Postby Bingo83 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 pm

You can ask Sophia yourself if you really need to.

She has posted her email address on various threads concerning the Dingoo. You can email her on sofia @ dingoo888.com (remove the spaces)

I am sure she is greatfull for any feedback you may want to put her way to pass onto the development team and engineers at Dingoo.
Bingo83

Return to A320 hardware