Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Monkey Island Theme

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Monkey Island Theme

Postby Ferretboy on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 am

Hello first off I would like to thank MonopolyBob maker of the Super Mario theme for letting me use his icon boaders and symbols, and some other ones like apps and that.

I have spent some time making a Monkey Island theme for everyone since there is so many fans of the game. Seemed to take awhile to get all my icons right the way I thought they fit best into the theme so I hope you all enjoy it.

This is an idea of what the main screen looks like, I pasted some the icons together to give you an idea:

Here is what the USB screen looks like:

Here is what the charging screen looks like:

Also you'll see things like our friend Murray:

I hope every one enjoys the theme and once again a big thank you to MonopolyBob

Download Link:

Download

Mirror:

Download Mirror
Ferretboy

Re: Monkey Island Theme

Postby Bob on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 am

Impressive! I approve!

How did you manage to take the text off the sub-icons? I believe a user on here was looking for that answer a few weeks ago, but I wasn't able to give him any advice . . .
Bob

Postby chtsau on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 am

thank MonopolyBob!!!
I like Monkey Island !!
Unofficial Chinese Dingoo Blog from Taiwan:dingoo A320(丁果A320)中文資訊分享
chtsau

Postby Ferretboy on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:22 am

The text is on the theme that is a mock up I made to post because Dingoo has no screen shot mode
Ferretboy

Postby rickstar009 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:51 am

Some .cfg files would be good to make it work? Lol ..Or is this just to show us what it looks like? because you need the config files to make the theme load when you choose it.

But very nice!!!!! theme, i likey :D

I will mess around with it and match your (monkey theme) with one of the other themes config files to make it loadable and then i might post my link to the config files for Ferretboy's monkey theme here:)~Rick
rickstar009

Postby rickstar009 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 am

Ok never mind, i didn't realize that this MONKEY THEME was for the original firmware Dingoo and not!! a Dingux theme ..oOps! Lol
rickstar009

Postby Ferretboy on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Yup it's for the custom Dingoo firmware not Dingux :)
Ferretboy

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks