Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Light forum theme

For remarks, suggestions and issues about/with the forum

Moderator: Moderators

Light forum theme

Postby ChalkTrauma on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 pm

The dark forum theme is a bit tough on my tired old eyes.. I did have it set in my prefs to the light theme, but that seems to be gone, any chance of allowing at least one light user selectable theme?
'It is not over unknown seas but back over well-known years that your quest must go; back to the bright strange things of infancy and the quick sun-drenched glimpses of magic that old scenes brought to wide young eyes.'
ChalkTrauma

Re: Light forum theme

Postby snezzle on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 pm

dark forum tough on your eyes ^^, light forums hurt my eyes, but anyway yeah i think this forum needs a new theme on it, i find this one boring and very limited, but the owner is never around so i find it unlikely.
a320 and x760+ download database, fast downloads

http://x760.uuuq.com/uploader/
snezzle

Postby Xap on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Hello,

Chalktrauma, the old lighter theme is removed because it's not very pretty, I've added another lighter theme to the forum, it's called fisubice2, you can select it now from the User Control panel under Board Preferences.

More selectable themes are added already or will be added soon...

snezzle, I know I haven't been around a lot lately, I've been very, very busy ever since I started the forum. But I'm taking care of whatever features people have asked for and will be more available in the future.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
Take care,
Xap
Xap
Site Admin

Postby snezzle on Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Xap wrote:Hello,

Chalktrauma, the old lighter theme is removed because it's not very pretty, I've added another lighter theme to the forum, it's called fisubice2, you can select it now from the User Control panel under Board Preferences.

More selectable themes are added already or will be added soon...

snezzle, I know I haven't been around a lot lately, I've been very, very busy ever since I started the forum. But I'm taking care of whatever features people have asked for and will be more available in the future.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
Take care,
Xap

Where is the drop down menu? this should be at the botton left correct? i don't see it and why did you make your self a smod rather than an admin?

snezzle

Postby Xap on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 pm

snezzle wrote:Where is the drop down menu? this should be at the botton left correct? i don't see it and why did you make your self a smod rather than an admin?

What menu are you referring to?

From my point of view, what group I'm in doesn't change a lot, the permissions I get are the same, so mod or admin status is nothing more than a colour. Nonetheless I changed it back for the sake of visibility.

Xap
Xap
Site Admin

Postby ChalkTrauma on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Xap.. thanks muchly.. using the new theme now.. my eyes are saved for playing the A320 ;)
'It is not over unknown seas but back over well-known years that your quest must go; back to the bright strange things of infancy and the quick sun-drenched glimpses of magic that old scenes brought to wide young eyes.'
ChalkTrauma

Postby snezzle on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Xap wrote:
snezzle wrote:Where is the drop down menu? this should be at the botton left correct? i don't see it and why did you make your self a smod rather than an admin?

What menu are you referring to?

From my point of view, what group I'm in doesn't change a lot, the permissions I get are the same, so mod or admin status is nothing more than a colour. Nonetheless I changed it back for the sake of visibility.

Xap

Never mind, its just me not reading properly, everything today seems to be a blur, nothing is sticking in my head.

snezzle

Return to Forum suggestions