Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Just My Luck :(

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Just My Luck :(

Postby ruffnutts on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm

I finally got me 8GB microSD card with mini adapter today only to find out the sd slot is faulty, It cant hold the card in place, gutted! - I waited over a week because of postal strikes, Plus my dingoo is about 3 weeks old - I`ve installed Dingux on it though - the only way I can use it, is by marsking tape to hold it in - have contacted dingoo888.co.uk - see what they say - does anyone know of a fix for this - its just not clicking into place :(

ruffnutts!!!
ruffnutts

Re: Just My Luck :(

Postby rossi46 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

I'd swap you for my 6 week old A320 if yours was white. I don't use the card slot.
129/240
rossi46

Postby ruffnutts on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 am

Cheers - but why would you do that lol - Well They have responded - lets hope I get this resovled ;)
ruffnutts

Postby rossi46 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Why would I do that?

Here's a list:

1. I really wish I'd bought a white A320 instead of the black one I possess.

2. I use mine almost exclusively as a portable Megadrive and I have all the MD roms on the internal storage, making the SD card slot redundant.

3. I like helping people out.

4. I'm just a nice guy, I s'pose.

5. I just bought NFS: Shift and Gran Turismo for my PSP within two days of each other, so I can't see my A320 getting much playtime for the next few weeks, tbh.

6. For the sake of the community.
129/240
rossi46

Postby ruffnutts on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 am

Well My Situation as just gone from bad to worse its not about the miniSD slot anymore,
Took it apart just to have a quick look at the pin in the SD slot and the next thing I know
The resistor came of the board to do with power - so its curtians for my dingoo,
It just wasnt ment to be - me having a dingoo A320 lol - gutted really ;-(

If you want to sell yours at a reasonable price - let me know :-)
ruffnutts

Return to A320 hardware