Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Just another white A320

Moderator: Moderators

Just another white A320

Postby PinkVolt on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:06 am

I have received a mail from an administrator saying I hadn't posted yet, so here we go.

My new A320 just arrived the other day, a white one with a 9331_3 controller. So far so good, the machine has excellent capabilities, especially on Neo-Geo, NES and GBA which are my main interests.
I have seen too that its video features are rather good, although I'd like to see improved performance on h.264, my favourite video codec. (Tried playing a 640x480 h.264+MP3 AVI but paused for a half second every two seconds)
Once I find a decent case to put this marvel on, it will probably replace my iPod nano 4th gen.

I am also looking forward to Linux. Booboo seems Spanish as well :)

PS: I am 19, female and Spanish.
PinkVolt

Return to Introduce yourself