Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Internal empty memory bank?

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Internal empty memory bank?

Postby Anemos on Thu May 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Hello is a just think,if this place is empty maybe can be added one more chip of 4GB?
i have one 4GB memory chip from fake Sony PSP duo pro,very similar numbers but im not sure if this is right thought..

Edit: first apology for wrong thread.. (to moderetors: can be move to -A320 hardware related topics-)
second: i search on net and i found .. my memory chip (samsung 719 K9LAGO8UOM ) is 2GB only .. (fake memory 4Gb..lol)

Anemos

Re: Internal empty memory bank?

Postby snezzle on Fri May 08, 2009 1:14 pm

I dont think that would work both on a hardware AND a software point of view, the slot maybe designed for that i dont know but in order for the player to recognize that, software would have to be installed for the player to detect it.
a320 and x760+ download database, fast downloads

http://x760.uuuq.com/uploader/
snezzle

Re: Internal empty memory bank?

Postby ThaCoBRA on Fri May 08, 2009 3:41 pm

>=\

I wish mine had a blank spot... mine has 2 chips...

the newer Dingoos may already support up to 8GB onboard memory (supposedly they are available in different capacities). If you could safely remove the chips from the old ones and solder in either two 4GB chips or a single 8GB chip, they might as well.
ImageImage
ThaCoBRA

Return to Homebrew