Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

im selling my dingoo on ebay *im in the UK!*

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

im selling my dingoo on ebay *im in the UK!*

Postby gibberoids on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 am

alright dudes, just thought id give any potential UK buyers a heads up...
i decided to sell it for no reason other than i want to buy a black one in a week or so when they're released.
ive only had the machine since tuesday so its basically brand new still, just has a couple of GBA roms loaded on it and yesterdays episode of south park.
the protective film accross the front is still intact and itll come packaged up exactly the way it did when i received it... you wouldnt be able to tell that it wasnt brand new.

ill even include a few data dvd's containing every single rom for every single console that it supports if you would like it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180344996085
check my feedback, im no scammer :)
gibberoids

Re: im selling my dingoo on ebay *im in the UK!*

Postby jurassicjim on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 am

i would have jumped on this if I hadn't already ordered from dealextreme! Bummer.

Hope the sale goes well.

j
jurassicjim

Postby gibberoids on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 am

ah well not to worry, im sure yours will arrive soon!
im off to the post office to post some records in a couple of hours, anyone who buys it before about 1 or 2pm will get it shipped today :)
gibberoids

Postby noodle on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:55 pm

is there definately a black one coming? Ive only seen that image from an ebay seller, thats it. Cant find anymore though I have noticed lots of images with a white unit but a black box?
noodle

Postby gibberoids on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:00 pm

check this thread i made on DX
http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forum ... did.318936

one of the DX reps confirmed that black ones are coming soon.
gibberoids

Postby noodle on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Oh dear.....I can see me getting a second then. But how to choose which one to stripdown and mess with?
noodle

Return to A320 hardware