Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I think my Dingoo A320 is completely broken..

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

I think my Dingoo A320 is completely broken..

Postby Shuggana on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 pm

So, I was playing Final Fantasy Mythic Quest and suddenly it was frozen on a black screen. It didn't run out of battery or anything as the lights are still on when I look in the SD card slot and the screen, although black, is noticably more lit up than when turned off.

The power button is not responding and when I plug it in to charge nothing happens.

I only got my Dingoo A320 this morning and didn't play it too much. When I did play it though it worked fine on other games, Final Fantasy 1, 2 and Secrets of Mana (although that game has a known text issue but it's unrelated). So it doesn't have problems anywhere else, just this. Has this happened before?

tl;dr, my A320 is off but it's on. A light is visible in the SD card slot and the screen is black but it's lit up.
Shuggana

Re: I think my Dingoo A320 is completely broken..

Postby DukeMagus on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 pm

wait for the battery to drain... if lights are still lit, maybe 16-24 hours...
DukeMagus

Postby Shuggana on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 pm

I discovered only a minute ago that Reset only works when you hold B with it. Or so I was told. So I did that and the internal lights went off. The computer now picks up the device but instead of the usual access I had to it Windows is now looking for JZ4740 Boot Device

EDIT: UPDATE

So, apparently if you hold B and hit Reset when Vista is searching for JZ4740 the A320 sends the information needed to the computer. I guess the A320 has JZ4740 inbuilt or something. Either way it is now working fine. Derp.
Shuggana

Postby gameenthusiast on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:57 am

losa wrote:YOU'd better contact the buyer for a further info .I think the system or the cable layout has some trouble.

I shall not spam!!!/dingoo-a320-g ... -1629.html

Um, gameyeeeah ?

it DID help ^_^
gameenthusiast

Postby Haas on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:37 am

@gameenthusiast your the same @!#$#%$^$%#^ spammer as iosa
We really ahve to abandon this forum since all mods are gone.
Haas

Postby gameenthusiast on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am

Haas wrote:@gameenthusiast your the same @!#$#%$^$%#^ spammer as iosa
We really ahve to abandon this forum since all mods are gone.

ABSOLUTELY A LIBEL!
GET LOST!
gameenthusiast

Return to A320 hardware