Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I think I did something stupid...

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

I think I did something stupid...

Postby Louiphe on Thu May 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi there, I recently bought this really cool console named the Dingoo. I played it a couple of times and saw on the Internet some hacks to customize my Dingoo. I was really interested so I decided to install one.

So now is the problem. I installed a firmware to see all the hidden directories and after doing that I decided without thinking about the consequences to format it to have more space (yeah really stupid) and now SHE DOESN'T BOOT ! D= So I realized that it's surely because of what I did previously. Nuff' said I think. =\

I'm on Ubuntu now.

Can someone help me please ?

Sorry if my English is not all ok. I'm French Canadian so my first language is French.
Louiphe

Re: I think I did something stupid...

Postby Mikey 134 on Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 pm

I doubt you permanently messed it up; prolly just a temporary brick; just reflash it to the old HXF file if you cant or didn't backup ya old HXF file there's plenty of places to find them just use the search tool on here; you'll have to go through
your computer to do it via the USB but the flashing should reset it over then you can try again ;)
Mikey 134

Re: I think I did something stupid...

Postby Louiphe on Thu May 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Ok, thank you. I'll tell you later if it's working.

EDIT : THANK YOU MIKEY ! IT'S WORKING ! :D
Louiphe

Return to A320 hardware