Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I Need Some Help

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

I Need Some Help

Postby Icebergxx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 am

Alright well I put off playing on my A302 until I got a Mini SD card to mod it around and play with it.

But I have to wait till the morning to go get one since allt he stores are closed now.

So I went to add some GBA games that I play off my phone and when I got it all done I went to play and it wasn't located/supported.

They were zip files, I extracted them, put the file without a folder on it, couldn't get anything found! I feel really dumb here, and when I went to the Dingo officcal page it coulnd't be loaded and I don't have any sofware on my p.c. for the Dingo.

Please help out.
Icebergxx

Re: I Need Some Help

Postby SHARKPUNCH on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am

they have to be unzipped

.gba only
SHARKPUNCH

Re: I Need Some Help

Postby Icebergxx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm getting it to work, slowly and surely. I'm a little dissapointed with the quality of this emu however.

But yea I'm getting it to work. Found this in the boards below and it helps out a lot

SNES - .SMC
Magedrive - .SMD
Neogeo - .MVS (put standard Mame Rom through the convertor)
CPS1 - Rar'd Mame Roms Work
CP2 - .CP2 (put standard Mame Rom through the convertor)
NES - .NES
GBA - .GBA

Just might need help with a converter site.
But I'm just waiting to buy a mini sd card/find one online so I can run linux and hopefully be happier.
Icebergxx

Return to A320 hardware