Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I guess I'll say hello and ask for help

Moderator: Moderators

I guess I'll say hello and ask for help

Postby Icebergxx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 am

Alright so I finally got my A320 in the mail which is great however I expected more I suppose, seems like the screen should be over to the left and a little more centered between the directional pad and key pad and a less hallow feel/frame with a curve would be best in the hands but oh well.

I haven't put any games on it yet I decided I'd check out the forms and I'm wanting to know more about modding and hacking this baby.

I have the HTC Magic [Android g1] which has apps to Emulate the GBA, NES, SNES, etc but I preferred to buy this device anyway. I have my phone hacked so I know how to flash and some small other stuff, but as it stands I'd like to be introduced to hacking this device slowly and flawlessly just like I'd guide you into hacking my phone if you had one :]

So let me know, my name is Austin and I'm from California.
Icebergxx

Return to Introduce yourself