Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hi there

Moderator: Moderators

Hi there

Postby espontaneo on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi,

espontaneo here.

I just discovered the A320 a few days ago and am very excited about it.

This is exactly what I've been waiting for in terms of a handheld, a cheap and very portable machine which can replace my much loved Gameboy Micro.

I was a bit put off by the reports of poor emulation (especially the snes) but once I saw the progress with linux I was sold. I should get it by the end of this week (hopefully just in time for dual boot!) Can't wait to play Duke 3D on the bus!

I'm a bit of an emulator fanatic and have a mame (and everything else) based arcade and retro games machine. I remember when I first got the internet at home in 1999 via dial up and discovered MAME, a £180 phone bill ($360) was the result.

I'm also a themer for the Hyperspin arcade front end (now that would be nice on the dingoo, unlikely though :)
espontaneo

Return to Introduce yourself