Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hey everybody!

Moderator: Moderators

Hey everybody!

Postby quadomatic on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 am

I'm quadomatic. You might recognize me from GP32X, anandtech, cheapassgamer, techpowerup!, or numerous other sites (if the username is quadomatic or quado, it is almost certainly me :P).

I got my Dingoo A320 about a week or so ago. I opened up a website at OpenDingoo.com. The site includes a forum (forum.opendingoo.com) as well as the DingooWiki (wiki.opendingoo.com).

I guess I don't really expect many of you to make use of the forum, considering what a great community is already at these forums, but I'm hoping you do contribute to the wiki. The wiki is modeled after the GP2X wiki and the Pandora wiki. I don't believe the bluwiki is elaborate as either of the aforementioned wiki's, and I'm hoping the DingooWiki will become as full of information about individual apps as the GP2X wiki and PandoraWiki are.

So, please visit the homepage and wiki (and contribute!), and if you want, post on the forums.

Thanks for reading
quadomatic

Return to Introduce yourself