Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hello from Boston, MA

Moderator: Moderators

Hello from Boston, MA

Postby Shaylen on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:19 am

Hey all, Im currently a Dingoo A320 owner. Pretty nifty little device here.

Currently have Dingux installed on it and dual booting.

Just figured I would say Hi and look forward to further improvements from the awsome development community.
Flying Minmatar is like rolling down a flight of stairs in an office chair while firing an uzi.
-Referencing EVE Online
Shaylen

Re: Hello from Boston, MA

Postby rossi46 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi and welcome, Shaylen.

Stay long and post loads. Tell us which titles/systems you play most on your machine.
129/240
rossi46

Re: Hello from Boston, MA

Postby Shaylen on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:46 pm

So far ive been playing mostly SNES games to test out Dingux and how it runs them. Im liking the fact that I dont have to worry about the Y/B bug anymore for that. And It'll actually run some roms that the original firmware wouldnt run, such as Illusion of Gaia.

I havent had too much time to play around with it yet. But probably will tonight. Great work everyone with Dingux and the emulators.
Flying Minmatar is like rolling down a flight of stairs in an office chair while firing an uzi.
-Referencing EVE Online
Shaylen

Return to Introduce yourself