Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Greetz from Luxembourg

Moderator: Moderators

Greetz from Luxembourg

Postby demoncleaner on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 am

Hi, I already posted here in the forum, but didn't greet you people over here yet. I'm from Luxembourg, soon 38 years old, and a long time computer/console collector, and also own complete sets and TOSECs of almost everything existing in the emulation world.

I only discovered the Dingoo some weeks ago, bought 2 of them, one black, one white, and have to say that I really love this piece of hardware. I'm really looking forward to how far this will go, and what still will come for this little handheld, and I hope that it won't die. But already now, there's so many possibilities to put games on it, but it would be a shame if this one gets forgotten sooner then it should.

So, nice to meet all of you, consoles and emulation addicted, good to see I'm not the only nerd here ;)

Happy gaming!
demoncleaner

Return to Introduce yourself