Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Grainy screen on newer Dingoos?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Grainy screen on newer Dingoos?

Postby aceyrandom on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 pm

I have a white Dingoo which I purchased back in February when it was first listed by DealExtreme. I just purchased a black Dingoo a week ago and comparing the two I found the black one had a noticeably grainy screen, unlike my old white one which has a razor-sharp screen. The graininess was visible as soon as the blue Dingoo boot logo showed up after turning it on and is easily seen on light colors such as the blue background in Super Mario Bros 3 level 1-1. The old one shows a consistent light blue where the new black one shows noticable grain throughout the background. Anyone else noticed this on newer Dingoos? (In case anyone asks: yes, I did remove the screen protector.)
aceyrandom

Re: Grainy screen on newer Dingoos?

Postby slick0n3 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Are you talking about little tiny, tiny black dots/smudges? I think I've seen that on my bro's Dingoo. I haven't got mine yet, but anyway... I don't know. I don't really mind it. Maybe yours is worse than my bro's but on his you only see the dots on white and they are very, very tiny. I only notice them if the Dingoo is fairly close to my face.
slick0n3

Highscores: 18

Return to A320 hardware