Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

gmenu2x and the like

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

gmenu2x and the like

Postby Dosfish on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:44 am

Is anyone still working on these, I only ask because I don't want to start working on a menu app (be it porting or coding one) if someone else is doing it.
Dosfish

Re: gmenu2x and the like

Postby rookie1 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Well, I'm still working on dmenu. Progress is slow since I'm pretty busy recently. You might want to check whether anyone is working on porting gmenu2x.
rookie1

Postby quadomatic on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 pm

booboo had messed with it as a proof-of-concept, maybe we should look into that...
quadomatic

Postby zear on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 am

I've tried to build it myself, and everything goes well until:
Code: Select all
Linking ../build/gmenu...
mipsel-linux-g++ -o ../build/gmenu -L"/opt/dingoo-uclibc-toolchain-05-28-09/usr/lib" -L"/opt/dingoo-uclibc-toolchain-05-28-09/usr /lib" `mipsel-sdl-config --libs` -lfreetype -lSDL_image -lSDL_gfx -ljpeg -lpng12 -lz   ../objs/linux/asfont.o  ../objs/linux/button.o  ../objs/linux/dirdialog.o  ../objs/linux/filedialog.o  ../objs/linux/filelister.o  ../objs/linux/gmenu2x.o  ../objs/linux/iconbutton.o  ../objs/linux/imagedialog.o  ../objs/linux/inputdialog.o  ../objs/linux/inputmanager.o  ../objs/linux/linkaction.o  ../objs/linux/linkapp.o  ../objs/linux/link.o  ../objs/linux/listview.o  ../objs/linux/listviewitem.o  ../objs/linux/menu.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingbool.o  ../objs/linux/menusetting.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingdir.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingfile.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingimage.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingint.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingmultistring.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingrgba.o  ../objs/linux/menusettingstring.o  ../objs/linux/messagebox.o  ../objs/linux/pxml.o  ../objs/linux/selector.o  ../objs/linux/selectordetector.o  ../objs/linux/settingsdialog.o  ../objs/linux/sfontplus.o  ../objs/linux/surfacecollection.o  ../objs/linux/surface.o  ../objs/linux/textdialog.o  ../objs/linux/textmanualdialog.o  ../objs/linux/touchscreen.o  ../objs/linux/translator.o  ../objs/linux/utilities.o  ../objs/linux/wallpaperdialog.o  ../objs/linux/tinyxml/tinystr.o  ../objs/linux/tinyxml/tinyxml.o  ../objs/linux/tinyxml/tinyxmlerror.o  ../objs/linux/tinyxml/tinyxmlparser.o
../objs/linux/asfont.o: In function `ASFont::getHalfHeight()':
asfont.cpp:(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `_mcount'
../objs/linux/asfont.o: In function `ASFont::getHalfLineHeight()':
asfont.cpp:(.text+0x50): undefined reference to `_mcount'
../objs/linux/asfont.o: In function `global destructors keyed to _ZN6ASFontC2EP11SDL_Surface':
asfont.cpp:(.text+0x88): undefined reference to `_mcount'
../objs/linux/asfont.o: In function `ASFont::getLineHeight()':
asfont.cpp:(.text+0xcc): undefined reference to `_mcount'
../objs/linux/asfont.o: In function `ASFont::getHeight()':
asfont.cpp:(.text+0x10c): undefined reference to `_mcount'
../objs/linux/asfont.o:asfont.cpp:(.text+0x14c): more undefined references to `_mcount' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [../build/gmenu] Error 1
zear

Postby ezelkow1 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

make sure you arent building with profiling support turned, apparently that support make it so that every function makes a call to mcount. I also see your using the 5/28 uclibc, try downloading the newest one, labeled 6/something. It turns on msoft-float support to help speed things up
ezelkow1

Return to Homebrew