Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Gameboy Color Emulator v1.0 beta (English Version)

All A320 emulation related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Gameboy Color Emulator v1.0 beta (English Version)

Postby Crossidia on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 am

Here's an unworthy translation from me. Not everything get translated though since I've only got Dingoo to tested with. It's not an accurate translation but still reasonable by its functionality because I prefer to use another wording. To access the Emulator's Menu, press the Power key after the game is loading (Select+Start was not implemented for it).

The emulator was created for Gemei x760+ but also worked on Dingoo A-320 with some limitations.

Get from the link below:
http://sharebee.com/18c82954

Also, I like to request to someone who is capable to create a "Volume/Sound Patch" to the emulator (from 84% to 20%) if it is possible. It is a little bit annoying to keep doing these steps [Start a game -> access the Menu -> Turn off sound -> access the Menu -> increase the Sound Volume] every time I'm going to use it. Or If you're a Gemei x760+ user, may I know if you could keep the Sound Volume settings. If yes, would you mind to share its created file settings?

And yes, I'm aware there's Goomba which is far better in emulating the Gbx games.
Crossidia

Return to Emulation