Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Future Dingoo owner, current Dingoo freeloader

Moderator: Moderators

Future Dingoo owner, current Dingoo freeloader

Postby slick0n3 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 am

Just joined because I'm waiting for my Dingoo to arrive from ThinkGeek. My brother got his already and I've played it while he was asleep and when he lets me borrow it, and all this has done is made me impatient for mine to get here. Ironically, I'm the one who told him that I'd be getting one someday, and he goes out and buys one after watching some YouTube vids. But anyway, hope to stay up to date on the Dingoo "scene". Hopefully, one of you fine fellows finds out about, or actually makes, some updates or better emulators for the native Dingoo OS. I like Dingux and will probably install it soon after I get mine, but I think having better native emulators would make things much easier for people (like my brother) who don't really get past drag-and-drop. :D OR an easier, safer way to install Linux on it. Anyway, nice to meet all of you and... let's party? :| ...
slick0n3

Highscores: 18

Return to Introduce yourself