Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Full version of Spear of Destiny on Wolf3Dingoo working?

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Full version of Spear of Destiny on Wolf3Dingoo working?

Postby robert2098 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 pm

I've got the full version of "Spear of Destiny" that includes the 2 SoD mission packs via Steam. When I use the *.sod files with the SoD version of Wolf3Dingoo, the game starts but it asks me to enter a word from the manual. While the game on the PC (Steam version) does not do that. On the Dingoo, I obviously can't enter a word from the manual so I can't start the game.
When I use the *.sod files from the mission packs, the game does not start at all and the screen stays black.

I did have no problems with the SoD shareware version and the Wolfenstein3D full version from steam.

Does anyone got SoD and/or the SoD mission packs working with Wolf3Dingoo?
Thanks.

Robert
robert2098

Re: Full version of Spear of Destiny on Wolf3Dingoo working?

Postby kaidoracer on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm

yeah... i have the same problem too :D
kaidoracer

Re: Full version of Spear of Destiny on Wolf3Dingoo working?

Postby CirothUngol on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 am

I believe it's an open-source port that ONLY works with the shareware WADs, but I may be mistaken.
Odie, Odie, cha cha cha
Odie, Odie, cha cha cha
CirothUngol

Return to Homebrew