Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

free space

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

free space

Postby dollarhorror on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

I know that the dingo has 4gb storage built in, but how much free space will actually be available when I get it? I ask because I work a couple full time jobs and only have a couple hours between them each day. So, I want to have my rom folders all set up and ready to just copy over to the dingo when I get it so I can take it and mess around with it on my night job the day it arrives. I'm just looking to get an idea of how much of the 4gb will be available out of the box. I assume the software and included games will take up some space.
dollarhorror

Re: free space

Postby Bingo83 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Capacity when you get it is around 3.8gig. The emus, games and sample movie files take up around 200 meg. So your looking at around 3.6 gig free space out the box.
Bingo83

Return to A320 hardware