Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

For dmenu designers

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

For dmenu designers

Postby rookie1 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 am

Seems a number of people are working on dmenu designs. I've compiled a version of dmenu for windows to ease the development. Just unzip the files to your dmenu directory (need dmenu.cfg and res folder), and run dmenu.exe.

Note: file selector and function to execute programs are disabled since they don't work on windows without rewriting the code.
Note2: dmenu can be built to run on linux pc as well. However my dev pc is running Ubuntu 64 bit, so the binary i built can only work on a 64bit linux machine. if anyone is interested, i can upload that as well.

<edit> Seems the upload is corrupted. I have re-uploaded the file. Hope it's ok this time.
Attachments
dmenu-win.zip
(665.25 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
Last edited by rookie1 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
rookie1

Re: For dmenu designers

Postby Regii on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

rookie1 wrote:Seems a number of people are working on dmenu designs. I've compiled a version of dmenu for windows to ease the development. Just unzip the files to your dmenu directory (need dmenu.cfg and res folder), and run dmenu.exe.

Note: file selector and function to execute programs are disabled since they don't work on windows without rewriting the code.
Note2: dmenu can be built to run on linux pc as well. However my dev pc is running Ubuntu 64 bit, so the binary i built can only work on a 64bit linux machine. if anyone is interested, i can upload that as well.

Somehow WinRar seems to have a problem with this, always tells me something like "sudden end of archive" so there's not data in there, maybe the archive is corrupted or incomplete?
Regii

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks