Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Firmware update 1.03 -> Roms no longer recognized?

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Firmware update 1.03 -> Roms no longer recognized?

Postby atregglypuff on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey all,

I searched to see if this question has been asked/answered already and wasn't able to find anything.

I went to update my Dingoo to the 1.03 version with overclock/codecs but wasn't having any luck using the flashing tool (it'd just hang there after clicking burning system and nothing would come up on the screen), so I decided to go with the "easy" method of just copying the A320.hxf file over. I didn't realize that I needed to copy over the things from the ROOT FILES folder, so I did that and it booted up fine.

My problem now is that when I go to "emulators" (interesting game) it isn't recognizing my roms, even though the browser shows these files are still clearly on my dingoo. The .app file games seem unaffected. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't seem to get the emulator to recognizing the rom files, it just shows empty folders.

Anyone have any ideas? I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance!
atregglypuff

Re: Firmware update 1.03 -> Roms no longer recognized?

Postby atregglypuff on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Never mind... I'm an idiot. Apparently I didn't copy the "CCMP_CFG_A320_LCM_FAIR_ILI9331_320_240.DL" file to the root directory, that solved the problem.

I don't suppose firmware updates make any of the non-working SNES games start working again?
atregglypuff

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks