Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Firmware 1.11

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Firmware 1.11

Postby demoncleaner on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:26 am

Question here:

I just got my second Dingoo, a black one this time, which came in the exactly same box like the white one, only the text is in english, and the firmware is 1.11, whereas the white one has 1.1 only. Is there a difference with that?

Btw, on the box there are 3 cases, one for 2GB, one for 4GB and one for 8GB, and the 4GB one is checked. But are there Dingoo's with 2GB or 8GB internal memory?
demoncleaner

Re: Firmware 1.11

Postby capt_bugaloo on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:31 pm

I read somewhere that the only difference between 1.1 and 1.11 was Korean language support.
Don't know if that's true....
capt_bugaloo

Re: Firmware 1.11

Postby Haas on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:45 pm

capt_bugaloo wrote:I read somewhere that the only difference between 1.1 and 1.11 was Korean language support.
Don't know if that's true....

Yeah that is true.
But an 8 gig dingoo would be cool.
Haas

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks