Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Fat32 SD Image (local-0.31 - Updated 14.10.2009 10:37 am

Linux on Dingoo Installation, releases, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Fat32 SD Image (local-0.31 - Updated 14.10.2009 10:37 am

Postby toddler on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Download the local file from here then extract it SD.

local-0.31.zip http://uploading.com/files/emb7542f/local-0.31.zip/

local-0.31.zip http://www.storage.to/get/jSxHjPVh/local-0.31.zip

local-0.30a.zip http://uploading.com/files/722dded7/local-0.30a.zip Prince Of Persia patched version.

local-0.30_prince_of_persia_patch.zip http://www.storage.to/get/MBlMVqrd/local-0.30_prince_of_persia_patch.zip (After dmenu_patch)

local-0.30_dmenu_patch.zip http://www.storage.to/get/iOAhJ5QN/local-0.30_dmenu.zip

local-0.30.zip http://www.storage.to/get/Fq0fn7y9/local-0.30.zip

Shareware Wad Pack http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n31hzdzzwmn (Doom1.wad, Heretic.wad, Hexen.wad and Rise of the Triad data files.)

DoomGOO doomgoo-for-dingux-1-1-update-t932.html

Quakux Half-Life Mod http://u-ac.net/hl-dingux/index.php?id=2

Version History :
local-0.31 : Dmenu 0.4, Pituka (Amstrad CPC6128 emu), Just4qix, Shadow Warrior (Shareware), Ascii Portal, XarmientoX Guitar Tuner, GReader2x added. uPCE 0.3, Sdlgnuboy 1.0.3, Snes9x updated.
local-0.30a : Prince Of Persia added.
local-0.30 : Super Methane Bros, Ro. Bullet Reactor, Alice in Crapland, Frontier 2 Elite and Half-Life script added. Gmu, Vice and Frodo updated. dingux_system_20090916 added.
local-o.29 : Scummvm, sdlgnuboy, sdlread updated. Frodo, Vice, uPCE (PcEngine emu), Dballs and DaveGnukem added. Dinguxmb deleted.
local-0.28 : CloneKeen2X, Another World (raw), Sopwith, Tcgs_Car, Fba320, Lgpt and Dinguxmb (Dingux Dual Boot Frontend (Dmenu and DinguXMB)) added.
local-0.27 : Stella (Atari 2600 emu), Gem Drop X, EDuke32 added. Hatari updated. (dmenu0.3 were used.)
local-0.26 : Hellsing Theme, SDLread, SDLcalc and dmenu submenu test version added. Brightness, sound, and overclock system menu under the submenu has been placed. There are 5 different background picture for each theme now. Theme background image you'll see the transition in the final set. (Full Customizable :D )
local-0.25 : Gh0ce's volset script added. Gmu and Snes9x updated.

Contents

Games:
Ascii Portal
Alice in Crapland
Another World (raw)
Arkanoid
Biniax 2
Blockrage
CloneKeen2X
DaveGnukem
Dballs
Defendguin
Dodgin Diamond 2
FreeDroid
Frontier 2 Elite
Gem Drop X
Gnurobbo
Just4Qix
Kobo Deluxe
MrDrillux
Nicky Boum
OpenLiero
OpenTyrian
Powermanga
Prince Of Persia
REminiscence
Ro. Bullet Reactor
RotateGearux
Sdlroids
Sopwith
Spout
Super Methane Bros
Super Transball 2
Tcgs_Car
Ur-Quan Masters
Waternet
Stppc
Xpiredux

Pc Ports:
DoomGOO
Doom
Duke3d
EDuke32
Heretic
Hexen
Rise of the Triad
Spear of Destiny
Wolf3d
Quakux
Half-Life (Dmenu conf and script)
Shadow Warrior (Shareware)

Emulators:
FBA320
MAME4ALL
ScummVM
SMS Plus
Snes9X
PicoDrive
Nofrendo
Gnuboy
GP2Xpectrum
OpenMsx
Atari ST
Atari 2600
Frodo
Vice
uPCE
Amstrad CPC 6128

Media:
GMU Music Player
Lgpt
XarmientoX Guitar Tuner

Apps:
SDLCalc
SDLread
GReader2x

System:
Wallpaper Select (5 Walpaper)
Theme Select (3 Theme)
Overclock (430, 400, 360, 328, 300)
File explorer
Display terminal (if you cant get something running, shows terminal for 15s so you can check errors)
Reboot
Power Off

You should:

- valve folder ./local/ports/Quakux folder will be copied.

- duke.rts, duke3d.grp, game.con, ultramid.ini, user.con, defs.con ./local/ports/duke3d folder will be copied. (Atomic 1.4)

- duke3d.grp ./local/ports/eduke32 folder will be copied.

- heretic.wad ./local/ports/heretic folder will be copied.

- hexen.wad ./local/ports/hexen folder will be copied.

- doom.wad ./local/ports/prboom folder will be copied.

- Rise of the Triad data files ./local/ports/rott folder will be copied.

- Reminiscence data files ./local/games/Reminiscence/DATA folder will be copied.

NOT : These files are licensed in the SD image has not been.
Last edited by toddler on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 pm, edited 68 times in total.
toddler

Re: Fat32 SD Image

Postby Haas on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 am

Heretic
Hexen
doom
duke3d
These games don't work get some error message with zone memory allocated daemon
and then init wad files
no files found

This is in short because it is a pain to read it in 1 ms.
Could this be a folder rights problem from windows?
edit:
Mame doesn't work iether it runs a rom but then hangs on a memory problem, on most roms he just exits.
Snes works fine.
Last edited by Haas on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haas

Postby schanall on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am

Thanks to share your backup!
schanall

Postby toddler on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am

Haas wrote:Heretic
Hexen
doom
duke3d
These games don't work get some error message with zone memory allocated daemon
and then init wad files
no files found

This is in short because it is a pain to read it in 1 ms.
Could this be a folder rights problem from windows?
edit:
Mame doesn't work iether it runs a rom but then hangs on a memory problem, on most roms he just exits.
Snes works fine.

Heretic, Hexen and Doom wad files to be able to play games in the folders to copy. duke.rts, duke3d.grp, game.con, ultramid.ini, user.con and defs.con files in the folder duke3d. (Atomic Edition 1.4)
toddler

Postby difuno on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Need help!!!

Here's what I did.

I followed the instruction on "TheCompleteidiotsGuidetoDinguxWindoze", installed dual boot, then formatted the SD card into a "FAT32" partition, and then extratced this SD backup to the root directory of the SD card, and then renamed the zImage-ILI9325 to zImage.

I reset the Dingoo with SELECT button pressed, but the Dingoo freezes at the DINGUX splash screen, and nothing would happen (I tried this several times and couldn't get pass this screen, and nothing happened in minutes). I can now only boot into the original firmware without pressing the SELECT button.

What went wrong? Could someone help? Thanks!

BTW: The SD card I am using is in fact a microSD card plus an adapter, would this be the cause of the problem? But this card has been working fine with XP as well as the original firmware of Dingoo.
difuno

Postby Flashlight on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I had that problem till i reformatted card, and copied all the files over freshly unzipped, and then renamed the zImage file. I manually renamed the file, i didnt just delete everything after the word zImage, I deleted everything and put in zImage with a capital i. Also make sure youre renaming the correct zImage file, and delete the one youre not using.

The directory structure on sd card should be Local folder, rootfs, and then whichever zImage file you renamed. Try just reformatting the card and starting fresh thats what i did to get past the dingux boot screen.
Last edited by Flashlight on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flashlight

Postby Flashlight on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

I have the same problem as haas, but i have a little more information about the problem with some of the items in dmenu toddler

Flashlight wrote:
Ok starting with a fresh sd format, i put the local 4 rar content on it, renamed the zimage 9325 file to zimage, and now when it boots dingux it goes to the dmenu screen, But /nothing/ works on the dmenu screen

Very first thing i try for heretic i can barely read the code flying by but it says:

ox80000000 allocated for zone, zonebase 0x2aaa8008

and goes back to dmenu screen,

duke3d says duke nukem 1.4 atomic edition
copyright 1996 3d realms entertainment

unable to open duke3d.grp (Which is NOT on the sd card/duke3d folder, theres just a file called duke3d and duke3d.cfg)

The music player says:

detected device dingoo a320

gmu: loading configuration
gmu: searching for decoders in /boot/local//gmu/decoders
./gmu cant resolve symbol /_ctype_folower_10c

I havent a clue what the problem is, especially when the homebrew stuff works, like stransball 2 Biniax 2 Blockrage Waternet Gnurobbo all work fine.
Flashlight

Postby batman52 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 pm

since it is freely redistributable, could you add "beneath a steel sky" (floppy version)?
It is available on the scummVM site download section
batman52

Postby Malyce on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Great compilation! I'm eager to see more games added!!!
Malyce

Postby Flashlight on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm

In addition to fixing the content of the things included in the sd image, any chance of allowing the sms/mame/snes9x emulators to allow directory searching? I have all my roms organized into folders in alphabetical order.
Flashlight

Next

Return to Dingux