Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

External Speakers -What do you use/recommend?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

External Speakers -What do you use/recommend?

Postby strider_mt2k on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Anyone else using some external speakers for movies/music/what have you?

Almost anything is better than the dinky built-in set, and amplified speakers mean longer battery life for your A320 as well!

I'm using LG MSP-100 folding portable speakers right now.
http://reviews.cnet.com/portable-speake ... 29465.html

I picked up two sets on a Woot last year or so and gave the other to my wife.

What are you using or would like to use?
strider_mt2k

Re: External Speakers -What do you use/recommend?

Postby DanTheMan on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 am

Non-Dingoo owner here, but for portable speakers I'd highly recommend the X-Mini line. Only ever bought the X-Mini Max, but I'm highly satisfied with them. Very nice bass for their size (you can expand them to give the bass more room to work with), volume output easily outstrips my laptop's speakers by a long shot, and battery life is amazing even at higher volumes (don't remember the official number but I'm gonna say at least 8 hours on a single charge, more at lower volumes). The cords are slightly annoying, as you can't really charge them and use them at the same time unless you have a USB extension cable, but that's a minor gripe. When I *really* need more volume, I'll combine them with a portable headphone amplifier (look up "Boostaroo" for an example, mine's the same but just a generic brand) but this usually doesn't happen.

Used them on my iPod, DS, GBA, and laptop, all to great success.
DanTheMan

Postby Reo on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 pm

DanTheMan wrote:Non-Dingoo owner here, but for portable speakers I'd highly recommend the X-Mini line. Only ever bought the X-Mini Max, but I'm highly satisfied with them. Very nice bass for their size (you can expand them to give the bass more room to work with), volume output easily outstrips my laptop's speakers by a long shot, and battery life is amazing even at higher volumes (don't remember the official number but I'm gonna say at least 8 hours on a single charge, more at lower volumes). The cords are slightly annoying, as you can't really charge them and use them at the same time unless you have a USB extension cable, but that's a minor gripe. When I *really* need more volume, I'll combine them with a portable headphone amplifier (look up "Boostaroo" for an example, mine's the same but just a generic brand) but this usually doesn't happen.

Used them on my iPod, DS, GBA, and laptop, all to great success.

Hi Dan.
Reo

Postby Bingo83 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:59 pm

I use a set of JBL On Tour Speakers for the Dingoo and my Nokia 5800.

I nabbed it when they where £11 on the O2 website. The retail price is £79.99 but if you look around you can get them much cheaper.
Bingo83

Return to A320 hardware