Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

E Book Text reader

All A320 emulation related topics

Moderator: Moderators

E Book Text reader

Postby JeKel on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 pm

I couldn't find the thread where someone had mentioned one of the text reader issues so Xap feel free to relocate this post if you know where that was...
Anywy, the complaint was that the text reader reads numbers in Chinese while the worded text remains Engish. This is very true,but I found a workaround. If yu change the numbers to words it reads them fine. (eg. 24 = twenty four). Might be a pain on really long texts whee they use numeric characters thoughout, but usually it's speled out other than chapter headings which shoun't take long to retype.
I created a notepad file and loaded it onto the Dingoo with my contact information in case it gets lost and an honest person finds it.
-JeKel
JeKel

Return to Emulation