Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

dmenu - my dingoo menu emulator

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Re: dmenu - my dingoo menu emulator

Postby rookie1 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm

dj_yt wrote:Will you be able to use the filepicker to also execute a random file, that you haven't added to the menu configuration? :)

That should be doable. However I need to make the file picker first :)

flaviobello wrote:1 themes will work on it? i mean, allready made themes?
2 can you implement a way to add more themes? maybe themes in zip files?

Sorry, you will need to provide a config file for your theme. Can't use the already made theme as is. I will think about how to support additional themes. For now the priority would be to add the file picker so it's at least minimally usable to run those emulators which need rom file name on the command line.
rookie1

Re: dmenu - my dingoo menu emulator

Postby ezelkow1 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Hmm, I would think this is the spot were 'file' would come in handy to easily find executables, not sure if thats included in booboo's rootfs. Im pretty sure its not in the uclibc one
ezelkow1

Previous

Return to Homebrew