Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dingux Dual Boot Frontend (Dmenu and DinguXMB)

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Dingux Dual Boot Frontend (Dmenu and DinguXMB)

Postby z_man3007 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Here is the video for the Dingux Dual Boot Frontend (Dmenu and DinguXMB). I will post the instructions later how to load it. Also I will be uploading the files.

Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X18c0R88b6U

Enjoy. :)

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LOAD DUAL BOOT FRONTEND:

Requirements:

1. Make sure you have dmenu 0.3 and DinguxMB already loaded on your dingoo.
2. Make sure your dmenu and dinguxmb folders are located under /local folder. For instance,

/local/dmenu
/local/dinguxmb

Please plugin your dingoo to your PC and go to your sd card. Go to /local/sbin and copy the main file and paste it on your PC's desktop for backup. After pasting the main file on your desktop please delete it from your dingoo. Now download my main file from the following link and copy and paste it in the /local/sbin and you are done. After downloading the file, please don't forget to rename the file to only main not main.txt. If yo have it as main.txt please remove the extension and than paste it to your dingoo. Just unplug your usb cable from you pc and reboot your dingoo as you are holding the SELECT button.

Download the main file form the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/?omwwd1zkmuj

ENJOY :)
Last edited by z_man3007 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
z_man3007

Re: Dingux Dual Boot Frontend (Dmenu and DinguXMB)

Postby spn-x on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Wow !!! That would be great !!! Pls share ..
spn-x

Postby athlon4011 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 am

thanks for this. I can't decide which one to fully use right now, so this is perfect. Especially because dinguxmb doesnt work to well with most emulators.

It would be also cool if we could switch between the two if we were in the menu system, so we didnt have to reboot.
athlon4011

Highscores: 4

Postby CUPC4KES on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

so is there no way of getting snes9x running through dinguxmb yet? i like the look and style of the xmb but i think dmenu is still the more practical of the two, for now anyway.
CUPC4KES

Postby Link on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

How do you exit XMB?
I find myself using the reset.
Help?

Link
Link

Return to Homebrew