Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dingo games

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Dingo games

Postby Khaarnie on Sat May 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi

im sorry to bother you guys with silly questions but my friend and i want to order a dingo but we have some questions wich remain answerd.

is it possible to listen to music and play games at the same time ?
do the following GBA games work : All the Pokemons ( including saving function )
Medabots ( medabee version inclu saving)
Duke nukem

thanks guys for helping me out .
Khaarnie

Re: Dingo games

Postby Bingo83 on Sat May 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Can answer the first one - No.

GBA is one of the best emu's on the Dingoo, very few games have serious problems with the exception of RPG's.
Bingo83

Postby Khaarnie on Sat May 16, 2009 8:39 pm

okay thanks .

any one tried medabots yet and pokemon ?

oh and can you play older gameboy games to ? color and green / gray gameboy?
Khaarnie

Postby martinax85 on Sat May 16, 2009 8:42 pm

I am sorry to say that I cant answer your questions, but since linux is almost here, better emulators will soon be possible, as with applications and games, and perhaps even possibility to play music and games at the same time.

But when linux comes this is no longer a "cheap half-working budget machine" but so very much more, and a direct competitor to the GP2X Wiz (which it actually already is), and this may force the price on this wonderful device to go up ;) !
martinax85

Postby martinax85 on Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Older gameboy games are now possible with early emulator available atm, or with goomba / goomba color (gameboy/color emulator for gba (that "transforms" the gb/gbc-games into gba-games with its own menu etc)) !
martinax85

Postby DaBeast on Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi guys, I'm his friend that also wants to buy a Dingoo.

-I'd like to know what the max supported SD is? Ive seen 16GB, but is it posible to go even higher?
-I've read that you cant play 3D games on the dingoo because of its missing 3D accelerate, what about software rendering?

Thanks guys
DaBeast

Postby Bingo83 on Sat May 16, 2009 9:03 pm

The Dingoo comes with 3D games already installed from Dingoo Games (all done in software).

Link

GB/GBC at present are best converted via Goomba and played via GBA emu.
Bingo83

Postby martinax85 on Sat May 16, 2009 9:04 pm

1) Why'd you want more than 16gb on a device like this one?
2) There are 3D games for this device, one of them is the built in "7 days salvation".
martinax85

Postby Dan on Sun May 17, 2009 7:38 am

I have Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Emerald working (though the save function doesn't so you will need to save state), I am pretty sure I read that Duke Nukem doesn't work well though I haven't tried it myself.
Dan

Postby DaBeast on Sun May 17, 2009 10:19 am

martinax85 wrote:1) Why'd you want more than 16gb on a device like this one?

Because i got a large video and music and rom collection.

Oh, 1 question i forgot to mention. Is there a wifi chip? So maybe you can play trough wifi against each other in the future.
DaBeast

Next

Return to A320 hardware