Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Defective dingoo?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Defective dingoo?

Postby modis on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:35 am

I received my Dingoo from dealextreme today. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play with it but I have an issue already.

The right speaker doesn't work. It worked for the first hour or so, after that only the left speaker works. I checked all the settings, as far as I can tell there are no left/right channel settings so I've concluded that the speaker simply stopped working already. I'm getting ready to RMA it, but want to make sure it isn't a software issue of some kind first.

thanks
modis

Re: Defective dingoo?

Postby welshmouse on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 am

modis wrote:I received my Dingoo from dealextreme today. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play with it but I have an issue already.

The right speaker doesn't work. It worked for the first hour or so, after that only the left speaker works. I checked all the settings, as far as I can tell there are no left/right channel settings so I've concluded that the speaker simply stopped working already. I'm getting ready to RMA it, but want to make sure it isn't a software issue of some kind first.

thanks

that certainly sounds like a broekn speaker, so you'll probably have to return it. i certainly hanvt had this issue.
welshmouse

Return to A320 hardware