Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

CPS2 emulation doesn't really work

All A320 emulation related topics

Moderator: Moderators

CPS2 emulation doesn't really work

Postby DDJ on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 am

I have the correct romsets for every CPS2 game (yes, I included the XOR files in the .zip). But altough this I still can't convert many many games! Only 2 or 3 CPS2 games work, some games just can't convert (error), other games (like Mighty Pang for example) can convert corretly but when I run the .cp2 rom through the emulator it doesn't show anything and comeback after 5 seconds to the rom browser screen. Anyone was able to successfully convert and play *ALL* CPS2 games? What about Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo? This is the game I'd like to play most but really no romset work (I tried both jap and US versions).
DDJ

Re: CPS2 emulation doesn't really work

Postby Hellsing1 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am

Hellsing1

Return to Emulation