Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

CPS1 gfx problems

All A320 emulation related topics

Moderator: Moderators

CPS1 gfx problems

Postby nardich on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 am

I have got problems with Ghouls' n Ghost on CPS1, all the graphics are green/white, with lots of missing sprites. Unplayable and un-enjoyable !
Do somebody have the same problem, or is it the version of my rom ?

Thanks in advance !
nardich

Re: CPS1 gfx problems

Postby n00body on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:28 am

I think that the problem comes from the emulator, never heard someone claiming to run that rom on dingoo. And that's a shame.
n00body

Postby nardich on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Okay...
And the genesis version isn't working perfectly neither...
nardich

Postby Bingo83 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah thats the only one of the ones I tried that has real problems. If you want to play the game it was released on the GBA (which looks like a port of the SNES version) that plays fine as I have played that for around an hour the other night.
Bingo83

Postby JeKel on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Yeah, The Genesis emu is crap so I use Sonic Advance to play Sonic the Hedgehog. Not exactly the same, but it works well enough. Hard to complain too much. Love My Dingoo!
JeKel

Postby nardich on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:32 am

Bingo83 wrote:Yeah thats the only one of the ones I tried that has real problems. If you want to play the game it was released on the GBA (which looks like a port of the SNES version) that plays fine as I have played that for around an hour the other night.

Yeah, I played the GBA version, but it's not the same... It's a port of the Snes as you say (an excellent game too!). But they put levels from CPS1/TG16/Megadrive version on the "arranged mode" of the GBA version, that's nice !
nardich

Return to Emulation