Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Competition Time

General forum news and announcements

Moderator: Moderators

Competition Time

Postby Bingo83 on Sun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm

I have 5 Fuji FinePix cases up for grabs that are the perfect fit for the Dingoo A320 :)

So I thought I would have a little bit of fun and start a competition for our members.

All I need you to do is post a pic of your Dingoo in the wild, the weirder or most outlandish place the better.

Rules.
1. Members must have at least 10 forum posts to be eligible for the competition.
2. Members must be located within Europe (for postage purposes)
3. Members pics must be submitted in the offical competition thread
4. Competition is open until Midnight Sunday 21st June
5. Winning pics will be chosen by Me
6. My Decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding entries
7. Winning members will receive their prize within 2 weeks of the competion ending
8. Should the cases be out of stock with my supplier a prize of similar or equal value will be offered to the winning entrants.

Bingo83

Return to News & announcements