Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[EMULATOR]ColeCOO Version 3.0

Only for posting new releases of Dingoo OS based software.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: [EMULATOR]ColeCOO Version 3.0

Postby aceyrandom on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for the update, alekmaul...though the sound is a bit late it is much more accurate - noticeably so in my favorite game, Montezuma's Revenge. Thanks for your continuing work on ColeCOO!
aceyrandom

Re: [EMULATOR]ColeCOO Version 3.0

Postby alekmaul on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

joyrider wrote:ah ok wasn't sure :) also note i'm using one single buffer of 4096 bytes, which i'm writing at once using waveout_write (not a bufferarray with 16 smaller buffers) i,'m not sure if it would change anything though hehe :)

Yes, because my first pb was that i wrote data too fast in the bufferarray, the thread was too slow to send things to waveout_write with a value of 1024 bytes, even with 768 bytes.
In the previous version, the result was that i lost some sound frames, same pb with smsggoo (they use the same cpu sound, this is the reason why ^^).
I will test 44100 hz and only one write of 256*16 bytes to waveout_write (so after 16 writes to the bufferarray).
alekmaul

Previous

Return to Dingoo OS Releases