Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Can't load another USB driver

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Can't load another USB driver

Postby Sombra on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm

I am trying to get dingux going on my A320 but I can't seem to load another USB driver. I am trying to follow z_man's video tutorials and in them he states you need to uninstall the existing driver (chinachip for me) and load up the new usb driver. I unistall the current chinachip driver, unplug my dingoo, power it off, press and hold "b" while reconnecting the mini USB cable. Apparantly a "found new hardware" window is supposed to pop up and I should be able to specify the location on my new USB driver, but I never get that pop-up window. If I power up the dingoo and plug it in it automatically loads the chinachip driver. I run Vista by the way.

Any help is appreciated.
Sombra

Re: Can't load another USB driver

Postby kamiyay on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm

What OS are you running?
kamiyay

Postby Sombra on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 am

kamiyay wrote:What OS are you running?

Vista
Sombra

Postby kamiyay on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:04 am

Does it have service pack 2? I have hard of problems with the Dingoo and Vista with SP2 (however I run Vista SP1 and have no issues).
kamiyay

Postby wilhood on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Did you ever find the answer to this problem?, as i am having the same problem myself.
wilhood

Postby Sombra on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

No, I'm still stuck
Sombra

Return to A320 hardware