Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Black Glare/Reflections

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Black Glare/Reflections

Postby dingdingoo on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Hello,

I wanted to pick up a Dingoo, and like the black color, but am a bit concerned about the glare. For those that own both a black and a white, is the glare much more significant on the black? If I were to play the black in the back of a car for instance, would the reflections give me a headache? I noticed the glare in videos like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMKOm4BBvY

Thanks for the help!
dingdingoo

Re: Black Glare/Reflections

Postby Link on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:14 am

Hello,

Black Dingoo owner but initially bought white. My friend w/ the white has a cleaner looking Dingoo. The black shows fingerprints around the buttons & D Pad.

Glare has never given me a head ache or any issues in regards to negatively affecting my Dingoo experience.

Hope this helps!

Peace

Link
Link

Return to A320 hardware