Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Black Dingoo

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Black Dingoo

Postby strider_mt2k on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Factory wrote:When Did you order it?
I ordered it on 4/12 and it Hasnt Shipped yet :\

I ordered mine on 04/04.
strider_mt2k

Postby Factory on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 pm

How do you know its shipping tomorrow?
Factory

Postby strider_mt2k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 am

Factory wrote:How do you know its shipping tomorrow?

Because I went to the link DX sent with my shipping info confirmation email.
I entered my order number and that gave me a status page.
That status page linked me to the shipping site which told me that my package has cleared and will leave there on the 22nd.
strider_mt2k

Postby retro junkie on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 am

I ordered a black dingoo also, early this morning. Looking forward to all the fun. :D
retro junkie

Postby CapnDistracto on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:07 am

Factory,

You haven't received confirmation of any of the shipping steps at all? Or it just hasn't left Hong Kong as of yet?

Like you, I ordered a black Dingoo from DX on 4/12. It completed their shipping phases on 4/17, but according to the air mail tracking on the Hong Kong Post website, it's still being prepared to leave Hong Kong.
CapnDistracto

Postby Factory on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 am

Yeah it says getting form supplier
Factory

Postby CapnDistracto on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:02 am

Factory,

Honestly, I'd recommend getting in touch with DealExtreme about this. I noticed that the ebb and flow of things like that at the DX website are in stock with the 1-3 day prep time, and when they run out it's the 2-5 day "waiting for supplier" estimate. I've noticed the black dingoo go through two of these such cycles since ordering on 4/12, while neurotically checking my tracking. ;)

So you really should've at least had the order held by now. Sometimes their website isn't the most reliable, so ask them to check the status by order number.
CapnDistracto

Postby strider_mt2k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 am

CapnDistracto wrote: I've noticed the black dingoo go through two of these such cycles since ordering on 4/12, while neurotically checking my tracking. ;)

Whew. I'm glad I'm not the only one! :oops:
Couple of times a day, easily.
Until today that is, because they tell me that mine has shipped. :D
strider_mt2k

Postby Link on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm

I ordered my Black Dingoo from DX 4/12. According to them it shipped 4/17-18.

For the Chinese post click on the link in the email. You'll get an error. If you gotothe homepage, click tracking tab, then online tracking, enter the tracking # where it says track single order.

Here I find the Chinese post has processed my package on 4/20. Hoping for that special green packaging then!

I'm now in Pennsylvania and still have no Dingoo on the 22nd. I'm hoping for tomorrow or Friday. I did pay the extra $15 for EMS shipping.

Peace

Link
Link

Previous

Return to A320 hardware