Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Bios not found ? But it's there !

All A320 emulation related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Bios not found ? But it's there !

Postby arcadekidflo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:36 am

Hi , i got the game mslugx , i converted to MVS , try to run it , but an error pops-up saying it doesn't find the bios . Do i need to convert the neogeo.zip to mvs too ?
Also , i did a little cleanup and made separate folder for each emu i hope the initial filesystem is not the only one that works ..
arcadekidflo

Re: Bios not found ? But it's there !

Postby n00body on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:21 am

All the bios file are in the neogeo.zip file , which should be put in the game folder with every emulator (.sim files)
n00body

Postby arcadekidflo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Rearranged the files a little bit , it's working now but without sound . I enter the menu and it's disabled , i try to enable it , reset the game , starts without sound again . The rom is mslugx .
arcadekidflo

Postby Hellsing1 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm

I think this version has sound. Mine does but I can't remember where I got it - maybe this link.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/af598e5 ... Slug_4_rar
Hellsing1

Return to Emulation