Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Battery - Always at two "dots" after charge!

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Battery - Always at two "dots" after charge!

Postby martinax85 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Since I got the dingoo, I've always charged it for 2-2.5 hrs, not more (until today when it accidently was charged for 3 hrs... but ;) ). But NEVER have I seen 3 "dots" on the battery, only 2 when charged and as maximum. Anyone know why :o ?
martinax85

Re: Battery - Always at two "dots" after charge!

Postby siem on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 pm

check in the secret menu if you have around 27 000 to be sure it's fully loaded ;)
siem

Postby martinax85 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Humm... Nothing in the hidden menu with the same amount of numbers, but something in chinese saying "244335" ;) !?

Everything else has nothing to do with the battery!
martinax85

Postby siem on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 pm

well, that says that it isn't enough, also the first 2 bars are always faster charched then the last bar ;)
siem

Postby Dan on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 am

Why don't you like charging it for more than 2.5 hours?
Dan

Postby Vmurp on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 am

martinax85 wrote:Since I got the dingoo, I've always charged it for 2-2.5 hrs, not more (until today when it accidently was charged for 3 hrs... but ;) ). But NEVER have I seen 3 "dots" on the battery, only 2 when charged and as maximum. Anyone know why :o ?

I had the same problem. It was at 2 bars when I first took it out of the box, so I decided to charge it the rest of the way before trying it out. I left it charging for about 3 hours (remember it was already two-thirds full when I plugged it in) and still, even after that long it was still only at two bars. I thought it was defective.

But then later on, I plugged it into my laptop so I could load some games onto it. When the dingoo is in that mode, you only see the the USB screen instead of the charging battery animation, so I didn't even know it was charging. It took me a couple of hours because I was putzing around looking for new emulators and stuff. By the time I unplugged it, it had charged the rest of the way filling all three bars.

So try just leaving it in for a long time and it'll eventually fill up.
Vmurp

Postby Dan on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 am

Just leave it plugged in overnight.
Dan

Postby schanall on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am

I can only charge my dingo when I see the menue and on the top right a animaited little battery (where the bars are)

When I see the big green battery or the USB symbol the dingoo is not charging. I don't care about this, but it's strange. When I'm using my wall-charger the green battery pops up, but after 3-4 sec. the battery picture pretends to be fully charged and stops animation.
schanall

Postby adamantibus on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 pm

When I'm using my wall-charger the green battery pops up, but after 3-4 sec. the battery picture pretends to be fully charged and stops animation.

Try using a different plug. I had the same problem and it worked for me.
adamantibus

Postby schanall on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:10 pm

It's good the way it is. I can charge and I don't want to buy s.th new like a cabel or so. But thank you for the tip! Maybe some day when it is too annoying.
schanall

Return to A320 hardware