Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

BASIC HELP PLZ!!!

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

BASIC HELP PLZ!!!

Postby HARD-DOG on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:33 pm

1. I just got my dingoo and i cant see any folders for my roms to go in like nes and snes do i just drop them all in the game folder or can i make folders for them will it see it???
- How do i add all my nes.snes.mame.gba games to it????

2. Can i change the buttons on the dingoo config or not i want the a button to exit stuff and b to open --> <--- ???

3. How can i get duke 3D??

4. is dingux werth getting if so wheres the best place to download it, and can i install it using windows?

5. how long dose batery last???

Thanks just got it in the mail today and im pumped to see what it can do!! :D
HARD-DOG

Re: BASIC HELP PLZ!!!

Postby Hellsing1 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi,

1. Simply create folders in your game directory and add the roms. eg Snes folder would contain .smc files.

2. Not sure - you can configure your buttons in the emus.

3. Read this site - Dingux section (you need Toddlers local download + original files)

4. http://code.google.com/p/dingoo-linux/downloads/list - download the 4th file (dual_boot_installer_20090916) and follow instructions.

5. 6-8 hours depending on what your doing.
Hellsing1

Postby schanall on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 pm

I hope there will be a day when you'll use only one punctuation mark in the toppic...
schanall

Postby strider_mt2k on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:03 pm

The stuff you read to learn make the silly bright colors in your post probably took longer to read and comprehend than the elementary Dingoo information that you are asking for in the wrong area of the forums.
strider_mt2k

Postby Haas on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm

I already asked hard-dog to not post topics in caps only and use green text....
I don't feel like being an angry mod and do something evil, so maybe your mature enough to get the point yourself that this is not how you make a topic.
Haas

Postby HARD-DOG on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 am

k
HARD-DOG

Return to A320 hardware