Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Are the official firmware updates any good?

The official software and games as released by Dingoo

Moderator: Moderators

Are the official firmware updates any good?

Postby zugu on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 pm

So I hear the manufacturer has released some firmware updates for the A320. Did any of these firmware updates included better native emulators? Have any of you noticed games running better, or any kind of improvement after the updates?
zugu

Re: Are the official firmware updates any good?

Postby DukeMagus on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

there are some firmware updates, but are more bugfixes than upgrades...

anyway, dingux have more potential
DukeMagus

Postby capt_bugaloo on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm

It's a good question. I have v 1.03 of the firmware, and I'm not interested in running Dingux. Is it worth it to upgrade to a newer version of the official firmware at this time?
capt_bugaloo

Postby ezelkow1 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

With some of the homemade emulators for the native software, they have issues running on 1.03 but with 1.1 those issues seem to dissappear, so if your running those you may want to upgrade, if not I dont think there is much of a reason.
ezelkow1

Postby zugu on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 pm

So basically they're not interested in improving the official emulators or they can't because they reached the limits of the device. I hope the community will do a better job.
zugu

Postby DukeMagus on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 am

no... the dingoo have a lot of power to be unleashed... the manufacturers (is that right" i'm brazillian... some words are tricky) won't update the emulaters cuz they're lazy...

on the other hand, dingux have a fairly active community... that's the future!
DukeMagus

Return to Official software & games