Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Anyone going to do a full theme?

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone going to do a full theme?

Postby joeyjojojjjjjj on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi everyone. I just got my dingoo last week. Its pretty cool. I used to have a jxd301 and they are a lot alike. The dingoo is better imo. I used to theme for the jxd301 but I did full themes. I changed everything. I was wondering if anyone is going to do a "full" theme or are there any complete themes out there. I got the mac one but i dont consider it a full theme.
joeyjojojjjjjj

Re: Anyone going to do a full theme?

Postby Bob on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm

I would consider the themes I've created to be full themes. Personally, I'm a large advocate of those who are creating themes to go ahead and change EVERYTHING within the Dingoo, just for completion and continuity's sake. If you search here you'll find a Super Mario Bros 3 theme and a Sonic the Hedgehog +Knuckles theme, both of which have all elements modified.
Bob

Re: Anyone going to do a full theme?

Postby joeyjojojjjjjj on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

i dl the sonic theme you said was full. It is more complete. Still there are may things that could be changed that were not. I like it though. I think i will try and crank a theme out this week.
joeyjojojjjjjj

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks