Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

After flashing the new firmware, screen filed with lines

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

After flashing the new firmware, screen filed with lines

Postby Mick4U on Sun May 31, 2009 3:10 pm

I've just had my dingoo since 2 days, and I decided to flash it with the last custom firmware with eclipse theme. Damn I would have never do this.

Since, I trid everything to get my dingoo back: The screen is completly filled with lines on it. It works on the TV when i make the correct sequence with the d-pad, the dingoo works fine. I don't understand. I tried to reflash, and use the unbrick tool, and there is nothing to do, the problem is still there :cry:

If someone has a solution, I'm very interested in!

Thx in advance
Mick4U

Re: After flashing the new firmware, screen filed with lines

Postby joyrider on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 pm

try out the new unbricker tool : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KI7J3SAV (this one should work with the new lcd controller) other people having the older lcd controler need to use the other .dl file so be careful which one you use as you might end up having the same problem as he is, but then again it should be unbrickable by now.
joyrider

Return to A320 hardware