Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Accessories for Dingoo A320?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Accessories for Dingoo A320?

Postby -NRG- on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi All,

The only accessory i found was some pouch for the dingoo but did anyone else found some accessories ?
I think a nice travel bag for the power supply would be nice, dockingstation?

Does anyone else know more about this?
-NRG-

Re: Accessories for Dingoo A320?

Postby spoony on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 am

Hi, NRG,

Sorry to tell you that there is no more accessories.
The reason is that a320 is a totally new product.

:mrgreen: I think it wil sell well if sb can make sth to match it.
Big chance to make money. :lol:
spoony

Postby iliyan on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 pm

I am thinking about an option to connect an usb joypad to Dingoo and then connect the console to the TV :roll: , may correct the B+Y button sh*t and as they say the diagonals will be easier to be made :D
The other thing that will be cool to have is a comic book reader. The small 2.8" screen (and the small resolution :?: ) will be hard to read but on the TV maybe it will be fine - I have to test with some images in the image viewer. :geek:
iliyan

Postby strider_mt2k on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm

I recently purchased an external battery pack for use with my phone which is also a great PMP.
It is a lithium-Ion pack that has a USB port on it.
(small version)
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... Id=3181124
(large version)
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... Id=2767656

I own the larger one and it's been great.
I don't have my A320 yet but there's no reason this wouldn't also give additional running time for one.
strider_mt2k

Postby iliyan on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm

strider_mt2k wrote:I recently purchased an external battery pack for use with my phone which is also a great PMP.
(small version)
(large version)

I don't have my A320 yet but there's no reason this wouldn't also give additional running time for one.

I like it :P
A couple of months ago I've found about the solar chargers some of which may charge even a laptop battery. I am thinking after another couple of months saving to buy some of the chargers here: solar chargers
They are li-ion batteries with internal solar battery that charges from the sun in the day and from an adaptor/usb port at night. When the solar battery is charged you can use it as a replacement battery for Dingoo and every other gadget/phone that powers through a usb or adaptor. This one looks portable enough to put it in your bag and has 3000mAh capacity which is very good compared with the Dingoo's 1700mAh battery capacity.
iliyan

Postby snezzle on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:07 pm

iliyan wrote:
strider_mt2k wrote:I recently purchased an external battery pack for use with my phone which is also a great PMP.
(small version)
(large version)

I like it :P
A couple of months ago I've found about the solar chargers some of which may charge even a laptop battery. I am thinking after another couple of months saving to buy some of the chargers here: solar chargers
They are li-ion batteries with internal solar battery that charges from the sun in the day and from an adaptor/usb port at night. When the solar battery is charged you can use it as a replacement battery for Dingoo and every other gadget/phone that powers through a usb or adaptor. This one looks portable enough to put it in your bag and has 3000mAh capacity which is very good compared with the Dingoo's 1700mAh battery capacity.

Laptop batterys have a min of 12v capacity most more, there is no commercial solar charger that can power or charge one, the only solar chargers atm are for phones, and handhelds eg. psp,DS,mp4players ect..

Those scams you see there are trickle chargers NOT real chargers.
a320 and x760+ download database, fast downloads

http://x760.uuuq.com/uploader/
snezzle

Postby mattlocked on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 am

I hope they will release faceplates at some point, as the thing will get scratched at some point (sooner than later) and it seems fairly easy to have the faceplate substituted.

The external usb pad idea would be awesome but shouldn't the usb port be host to allow that?... maybe if a linux distro for the a320 is finally released this could be implemented....

Cheers. 8-)
mattlocked

Postby iliyan on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 pm

I've seen solar laptop chargers(not to power the laptop directly, no) like this one with backup battery which is veeery huge and other like this one which is solar panels only.
But I wanted something to charge my Dingoo so the small chinese chargers that charge the cellphones with similar voltage/current will do the trick(I hope). Anyway I have to try it in the next months to be sure. :lol:
iliyan

Postby JeKel on Tue May 05, 2009 9:40 am

Picked up a "Dingoo Car Charger" today, lol. Actually just an automotive cigarette lighter power adaptor which has a USB port on the end of it. Plug your Dingoo's USB cable into there and you have charging on those long trips! Mine was $7 US, but saw some on that site that was linked for the A390 (in the A380 thread) for less, of course I'm sure there's shipping. Anyway, I'm sure several people had thought of this already, but I figured I'd post the info in case some people hadn't considered that option :)
-JeKel
JeKel

Postby Duddyroar on Thu May 07, 2009 10:22 am

Can anyone recommend a decent carry case/pouch for the Dingoo?
Duddyroar

Next

Return to A320 hardware